Achievement/Trophy OverviewAchievements/Trophies and Challenges are dependent on one another. You can only get those achievements whose challenge you have accepted. Seriously, surviving for 10 days won't get you "Great Outdoors" unless you had picked the corresponding challenge before starting the game.
Achievement RoadmapMy suggestion is you start off easy and do the more difficult challenges later, when you're more familiar with the game mode.
First PlaythroughLet's get the silly thing out of the way first.
Second SetupIn the second setup we will go for the following 5 Challenges/Achievements:
- Well Done (eat 5 small animals killed with fire)
- Still Tastes Good (eat 5 wolves killed with poison)
- Fast Reflexes (Destroy 3 ceiling spike traps)
- Happy Camper (5 Days)
- Archaeologist (5 Artifacts)
- One Way to Do It (Warm up standing in fire)
- Nature Retreat (7 Days)
- Vacation (7 Days and escape)
- Master Archaeologist (10 Artifacts)
- Great Outdoors (10 Days)
- Great Haul (10 Artifacts, 10 Days and escape)
- Who Needs a Map? (Locate 5 crypts)
- Raider (5 Codices or Sarcophagi)
- Skillful Raider (5 Codices or Sarcophagi, no trap)
© www.tombraidergirl.com Personal use only, no reproduction. Last changes: 05 Oct 2017, 14:52